If you prefer to buy tickets over the phone, please call: 704.372.1000
A Musical Showcase Competition Celebrating Excellence
Apr 8 , 2019 • Belk Theater
Pricing:$10 - $30
Created by Charlotte Concerts, A Musical Showcase Competition Celebrating Excellence features performances by elementary, middle school, and high school instrumental and choral ensembles in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS). Thirteen ensembles – over 601 students - were selected from blind audios by professional adjudicators. These students represent the BEST and FINEST musical talent. It is a Memorable and fun show and evening! Attendees leave the theater, raving about the beautiful music and the talent of these students.
Performing at the Belk on April 8, 2019, at 7:00 p.m.:
- Ardrey Kell High School, Chamber Orchestra
- Bailey Middle School, Bailey Singers
- Community House Middle School, Symphony Orchestra
- Crestdale Middle School, 7th Grade Band
- David W. Butler, Mixed Chamber Choir
- McClintock Middle School, Advanced Chorus
- Myers Park High School, The Myers Park Winds
- Phillip O. Berry Academy of Technology, Jazz Ensemble
- Randolph Middle School, 8th Grade Chorus
- River Gate Elementary School, Select Choir
- South Charlotte Middle School, Honors Chorus
- Torrence Creek Elementary School, The Quarter Notes
- West Charlotte High School, Chorale Ensemble
A Musical Showcase is possible, thanks to the generosity of patrons in the Charlotte community. This competition celebrates musical excellence and provides the opportunity for students and adults to realize that the discipline, self-motivation, and training involved with music endeavors and the joy derived from music truly change a person’s life. Support the students, our future!!!
- Tickets in Price zone 1 are available in the Orchestra section.
- Tickets in Price zone 2 are available in the Grand Tier section.
- Tickets in Price zone 3 are available in the Mezzanine section.
- Balcony seats are not available at this time.
Click the calendar icon below to add the event to your calendar.
- Add to cal Apr 8 - Monday at 7:00pm