If you prefer to buy tickets over the phone, please call: 704.372.1000
Beer and Food Tasting/Pairing
Jul 22, 2020 • Brewers at 4001 Yancey
Chef Drew knows all about pairing great beers with delicious foods so join us for an evening of multiple culinary courses each served alongside an outstanding brew.
Tickets sales end 24hrs before the event starts and no tickets will be sold at the events.
- Amuse Bouche
- Watermeln Cube with chili lime hop salt
- Paired with Hppy Melon (2X Hopped Whiskey, melon liquor, Jammer simple, lemon)
- First Course
- Fried Oyster with smked fruit, pickled onions, Reaper Cider Aioli
- Paired with Bld Rock Pineapple Cider
- Second Course
- Heirlom Tomato-Cloud Walker Gazpacho with Avocado “Crouton”
- Paired with Victry Summer Hazy Love
- Third Course
- Irish Oaks Spent Grain Fed Ribeye with rasted patty pan squash, 2X IPA chickpea fries, salsa verde
- Paired with Sixpint BA Righteous Rye
- S.C. Peach Galette
- STDC Straight Bourbon Caramel
- Paired with CLT
- Bread Basket by Virtuoso Bread Works Waxhaw, N.C.
1. All ticket sales will end 24hrs prior to each Crave Charlotte event to allow restaurants to plan for social distanced approved seating
2. Face masks will be required at check in and anytime you are away from your assigned seating
3. Groups of friends larger than six will not be permitted to sit at the same table
4. Tickets are limited to 50% capacity for each restaurant to accommodate health guidelines
5. Restaurants are following sanitation guidelines
Click the calendar icon below to add the event to your calendar.
This event has already occured.