If you prefer to buy tickets over the phone, please call: 704.372.1000
Cocktails, Brews, Wine & Food
Jul 21, 2020 • Suffolk Punch
Executive Chef Eric will delight you with several dinner creations each paired alongside a Suffolk Punch famous cocktail, brew or wine.
Tickets sales end 24hrs before the event starts and no tickets will be sold at the events.
- Local heirloom baby tomato, balsamic caviar, herbed aioli, micro basil
- First Course
- Beef tenderloin carpaccio, cured egg yolk, shaved fennel salad, Dijon mustard, cornichon, charred baguette
- Vina Robles Arborist Blend
- Second Course
- Seared Scallops, smoked corn soubise, green tomato jam, tapioca crisp
- Bramble on Bern
- Third Course
- Harmony Ridge Farms duck breast, fava bean puree, glazed carrot, caramelized pearl onion, duck jus
- Barrel Strength Stout
- Fourth Course
- Dark chocolate mousse, praline crumble, candied lemon
1. All ticket sales will end 24hrs prior to each Crave Charlotte event to allow restaurants to plan for social distanced approved seating
2. Face masks will be required at check in and anytime you are away from your assigned seating
3. Groups of friends larger than six will not be permitted to sit at the same table
4. Tickets are limited to 50% capacity for each restaurant to accommodate health guidelines
5. Restaurants are following sanitation guidelines
Click the calendar icon below to add the event to your calendar.
This event has already occured.