If you prefer to buy tickets over the phone, please call: 704.372.1000
Experience the Art of Culinary
Jul 21, 2020 • Alchemy at C3 Lab
Where art and food collaborate - an evening of cocktails, food & art.
This wonderful menu includes two cocktails that are called the “social melon” and the “yes please”
Tickets sales end 24hrs before the event starts and no tickets will be sold at the events.
- Amuse bouche
- Pickled vegetables with Lavash
- First course
- Lobster waldorf - rolled lobster, apple, grape & walnut salad
- Tostones - fried plantains in adobo seasoning served w/ tomato aioli
- Second Course
- Tomato Gnocchi - purple basil, mozzarella, & tomato crema
- Third Course
- Mushroom trip - fried lion mane & black trumpet mushrooms, mushroom duxelle, & mushroom aioli
- Fourth Course
- Braised Seitan over asparagus and spring pea Couscous Salad
- Braised Short Rib over asparagus and spring pea Couscous Salad
- Fifth Course
- Sorbet Float / champagne or Sum Bucha
1. All ticket sales will end 24hrs prior to each Crave Charlotte event to allow restaurants to plan for social distanced approved seating
2. Face masks will be required at check in and anytime you are away from your assigned seating
3. Groups of friends larger than six will not be permitted to sit at the same table
4. Tickets are limited to 50% capacity for each restaurant to accommodate health guidelines
5. Restaurants are following sanitation guidelines
Click the calendar icon below to add the event to your calendar.
This event has already occured.