If you prefer to buy tickets over the phone, please call: 704.372.1000
Terms of Endearment
Mar 22 - Apr 7 , 2019 • Theatre Charlotte
TERMS OF ENDEARMENT
A drama adapted by Dan Gordon from the novel by Larry McMurtry and screenplay by James L. Brooks
March 22 – April 7, 2019
Challenges in life and love test the resilience of a mother-daughter relationship in this adaptation of the best-selling novel and Academy Award-winning movie. Though Emma is often exasperated by her highly-opinionated mother, Aurora, they talk every day about everything from unexpected love to troubled marriages. This funny, touching story captures the delicate, sometimes fractured bonds, between mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, and lovers – both old and new.
Click the calendar icon below to add the event to your calendar.
- Add to cal Mar 22 - Friday at 8:00pm
- Add to cal Mar 23 - Saturday at 8:00pm
- Add to cal Mar 24 - Sunday at 2:30pm
- Add to cal Mar 28 - Thursday at 7:30pm
- Add to cal Mar 29 - Friday at 8:00pm
- Add to cal Mar 30 - Saturday at 8:00pm