Twelve Angry Men
Oct 16 - Nov 1 , 2020 • Theatre Charlotte
Drama adapted by Sherman L. Sergel from the teleplay by Reginald Rose
October 16-November 1, 2020
“This is a remarkable thing about democracy … that we are notified by mail to come down to this place—and decide on the guilt or innocence of a man; of a man we have not known before…”
Behind closed doors, tensions run high and a young man’s life hangs in the balance as a lone juror argues the innocence of a teenager accused of murder. As prejudices are tested and evidence weighed, the entire jury is forced to look past the show of the courtroom to unearth the shocking truth. Faced with playing the hangmen, these dozen men must first face themselves.
This classic American drama from the 1950s could have been written yesterday with its provocative look at power, prejudice, and clashing perspectives.
Click the calendar icon below to add the event to your calendar.
- Add to cal Oct 16 - Friday at 8:00pm
- Add to cal Oct 17 - Saturday at 8:00pm
- Add to cal Oct 18 - Sunday at 2:30pm
- Add to cal Oct 20 - Tuesday at 7:30pm
- Add to cal Oct 21 - Wednesday at 7:30pm
- Add to cal Oct 22 - Thursday at 7:30pm
- Add to cal Oct 23 - Friday at 8:00pm
- Add to cal Oct 24 - Saturday at 8:00pm