What The Constitution Means To Me
Jun 23 - Jul 5 , 2020 • Knight Theater
On sale now with a 2019-2020 PNC Broadway Lights season ticket. Learn more.
Pricing:On sale now with a 2019-2020 PNC Broadway Lights season ticket.
Broadway's Pulitzer Prize finalist and Tony nominated Best Play What the Constitution Means to Me, by Heidi Schreck and directed by Oliver Butler, arrives in Charlotte for a limited engagement. This boundary-breaking play breathes new life into our Constitution and imagines how it will shape the next generation of American women. At fifteen-years-old, Heidi Schreck earned her college tuition by winning Constitutional debate competitions across the United States. In this hilarious, hopeful, and achingly human new play, she resurrects her teenage self in order to trace the profound relationship between four generations of women and the founding document that dictated their rights and citizenship. See the play The New York Times calls “not just the best play on Broadway this season, but also the most important.” Casting for the national tour of What the Constitution Means to Me will be announced shortly.
Click the calendar icon below to add the event to your calendar.
- Add to cal Jun 23 - Tuesday at 7:30pm
- Add to cal Jun 24 - Wednesday at 7:30pm
- Add to cal Jun 25 - Thursday at 7:30pm
- Add to cal Jun 26 - Friday at 8:00pm
- Add to cal Jun 27 - Saturday at 2:00pm
- Add to cal Jun 27 - Saturday at 8:00pm
- Add to cal Jun 28 - Sunday at 1:30pm
- Add to cal Jun 28 - Sunday at 7:00pm